Private Fixer PR Headline Animator

Sunday 19 December 2010

Sheikh Mohammed Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of Dubai opens facebook account

Sheikh Mohammed Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of Dubai opens facebook account

Sheikh MohammedI am passionate about sports, particularly endurance racing. I enjoy and love horse riding with my family members. I enjoy the outdoors, especially the Arabian desert experience. I relish visiting cultural institutions throughout the Emirates, the Middle East, and during my other international travels.I often go to cultural gatherings. Writing Nabati (traditional Arabic poetry) has been a life-long passion. I was brought up in a family that believed in the importance of visionary public service and philanthropy and I have tried to live these values in my everyday life.

I am proud of initiating Dubai Cares, Noor Dubai and the Mohammed bin Rashid Foundation. Their programs have helped transform the lives of millions of people, especially children, around the world. I also believe in the importance of encouraging young people to become leaders in their field: one reason why I created the Young Arab Leaders (YAL) program. One’s experiences and personal history shape who they are, and by sharing the lessons I have learned during my lifetime I hope I can continue to have a positive effect on others, especially young people. The profile is fully open to all facebook users on the following :-


Sheikh MohammedOffers an insight into the Ruler’s motivation: “I was brought up in a family that believed in the importance of visionary public service and philanthropy and I have tried to live these values in my everyday life.” He lists Gandhi, Gibran and Tolstoy among favourite authors. This shows a personal touch, with a family photo album that shows children growing up. Captioned: “Time spent with the family is time spent best.” Includes a detailed feed of activities in English and Arabic.


As Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, I work with President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. I preside over Cabinet meetings. I am also Ruler of Dubai, and continue to promote our vision of sustainable economic development and the nation’s well-being.

Perfect Knowledge is a private company that offers a bespoke service to VIP’s, private family office, senior executives and ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI). We provide a discreet service that manages private and personal affairs on behalf of our clients. Our focus is to ensure total privacy for the individual or organisation at all times.